IEEM Intellectual Property Law Programme 2018
29 October - 7 November 2018
Prof. Dr. Anselm Kamperman Sanders
Mr. Gonçalo Cabral
Protocol between the IEEM and the University of Maastricht
Students have the option to receive credit, subject to university approval, for successful completion of the IEEM IP School and IEEM Academy of International Trade Law for admission to English Language LLM programmes, including the Masters Intellectual Property Law and Knowledge Management (LLM/MSc) at Maastricht University Faculty of Law, the Netherlands. For further information on applying for admission as a visiting student at Maastricht University Faculty of Law, please email to: email@example.com. For general information on the Maastricht University Faculty of Law Master Programmes, please visit www.maastrichtuniversity.nl/law.
Hong Kong Law Society CPD points
The IEEM will apply to the Hong Kong Law Society for accreditation for CPD purposes.
Please contact Ms.Beatrice Lam
The Institute of European Studies of Macau
Address: Calçada do Gaio, No.6, Macau
Tel: +(853)28 354 326 Fax: +(853) 28 356 155
1. For IP Law School 2018 http://lawstudy.maastrichtuniversity.nl/conference/files/index.asp?cn=12
2. For IP Update and Seminar 2018 http://lawstudy.maastrichtuniversity.nl/conference/files/index.asp?cn=11
1. Intellectual Property in the Digital Age, Challenges for Asia
2. Industrial Property in the Bio-medical Age
3. New Frontiers of Intellectual Property Law
4. Intellectual Property and Free Trade Agreements
5. Spares, Repairs and Intellectual Property Rights
6. Landmark Intellectual Property Cases and Their Legacy
7. Intellectual Property Liability of Consumers, Facilitators, and Intermediaries
8. Employees, Trade Secrets and Restrictive Covenants
9. Intellectual Property Rights as Obstacles to Legitimate Trade?
- Macau Foundation