Application for Admission to Master of Arts in European Studies Programme for 2017/2018
How to Apply
Admission is open to applicants who have at least a Bachelor or "Licenciatura" or equivalent degree in related field from an accredited institution. An overall result of Grade C+ or above (The equivalent means 2.3 on the 4.0 GPA scale, 14 on the 20-point scale or 70out of 100) is required for application.
Applicants have to complete the online application within the application period (5 October 2016 - 3 March 2017). For more details and important information about the admission regulations and online application, please kindly browse this link:
Applications must attach with the following documents:
- Identification card copy. (One passport copy for oversea students)
- Photo (passport size photo in JPG format with 300dpi, with white background and no border).
- Certified copies of certificate and academic transcript of applicants' bachelor degree and relevant documents to support the information given in the application form.
- Proof of English proficiency.
- Two recommendation letters.
- A non-refundable application fee of MOP200. Payment method can be by cash, in cheque, cashier order, or bank draft payable to "University of Macau". An additional handling charge of MOP50 is required for each foreign bank draft or cashier’s order.The application fee payments must be made by the deadline of the application period.