Master in European Studies 2011-2013
Application Period Extended to: 31 March 2011
Admission is open to applicants who have at least a Bachelor or "Licenciatura" or equivalent degree in related field from an accredited institution. An overall result of Grade C (GPA 2.3, 14 in 20 point scale or 70%) is required for application.
Applicants have to complete the online application within the application period (15 November 2010 - 31 March 2011). For general instructions and important information for online application, please kindly browse this link: http://www.umac.mo/grs/admission.html
Applications must attach with the following documents:
- Certified copies of certificate and academic transcript of applicants' bachelor degree and relevant documents to support the information given in the application form.
- Two recommendation letters.
- A non-refundable application fee of MOP250.00. Payment method can be by cash, in cheque, cashier order, or bank draft payable to "University of Macau".
- One I.D. card copy (One passport copy for oversea students)
- Two passport size photos.